Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life Lessons Learned

I was holding Avery last night when she discovered that her cute little finger fit precisely into her nose, which she pronounces noooooe. She stuck her finger so far in there that I thought she might reach China and pulled out a little Avery sized boogie. At this point could almost see the tiny neurons reacting in her amazing little experimental brain and she looked at it for a minute or two before she decided that this could possibly be a food product and stuck in into her mouth. It wasn't in there for long though because she immediately pulled the "yucky" face and stuck out her tongue! I was so humored by this experience and chocked it up to just another Life Lesson Learned. Boogies = Yucky Yes, I am very proud! She is so dang funny.

5 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

The sad thing is when they don't find them yucky! That is hilarious!

Kip Jensen said...

Oh my that is hilarious! She's just diggin for GOLD!

rosenkrantz said...

I find Avery stories very amusing. Grandpa and I spent a day in Wendover with his family and we told lots of Avery stories and we had everyone cracking up.

rosenkrantz said...

I find Avery stories very amusing. Grandpa and I spent a day in Wendover with his family and we told lots of Avery stories and we had everyone cracking up.

Kip Jensen said...

You have been tagged on my blog